More information can be found on the official BSA uniform site
Class A Uniforms
Tiger – Wolf – Bear
- Official Navy-Blue Shirt* (short sleeve recommended)
- Official Navy-Blue Cap with respective color/rank emblem on front
- Official Neckerchief in respective color
- Official Metal Slide with respective rank emblem
- Official Navy-Blue Web Belt with metal buckle of respective rank
* The shirt should last through third grade so size it appropriately.
- Webelos have the option of wearing either the official Navy-Blue shirt OR the tan shirt.* (short sleeve recommended)
- Official Olive Webelos Camp
- Official Plaid Webelos Neckerchief
- Official Metal Webelos Slide
- Official Navy-Blue Web Belt with Webelos Scout emblem buckle
* The shirt should last through fourth and fifth grade and into Boy Scouting so size appropriately.
Note: Official BSA pants, shorts, socks and red patch vest are optional
To sew or not to sew – that is the question
- Patches and Badges cannot be simply ironed on (they will not stay).
- Patches/Badges should be sewn on -or- many have had success using Badge Magic press-on patch adhesive.
Where to Purchase
- Visit Scout Stuff, the official online scout shop.
- Bobby Lyle Billy Gamble Scouting Center
5600 US Highway 75 South,
Fairview, TX 75069